How long does the process take?
- We can process your loan request in just a few days. Under normal circumstances we can have funds wired for you within 4 days.
What information do you need to approve my application?
- For loan requests up to $100,000 we will normally need last year's W-2 and a recent pay statement.
- 2 years tax returns for self employed.
- Personal financial statement.
What are the closing costs?
- In addition to your down payment, closing costs can include sales tax, processing fee, and title and registration fees
What are the terms for loans?
- For loans $25,000 to $75,000, typically 15 years.
- For loans greater than $75,000, typically 20 years.
What is the requirement for down payment?
- Down payment requirements vary by lender and region.
- Most lenders require a minimum of 10% of the total purchase.
- Loans over $100,000 normally require 20%.